Drowning
Feels like shit when you are at the bottom and do not have any idea of how to get off this
So I decided to keep and online journal to document the ups and downs of this journey
I'm not comfortable with the idea. In fact I think its kind of stupid and pretentious to try to other strangers read (i hope never) my confession about an unknown trial. But I think its like a kind of self compromise to do it, I don't think I cant make it.. or even accomplished to write my journal. That's why I involved you in this and compromise myself in develop discipline to keep you up on the journey of my life
This its the starting up of being aware of my life, the things I'll do and the decisions I'll make by involve others on be witnesses of my failures, backwards and success., involve you its like said "dont be stupid, somebody its watching" that why I'll do. And also I hope do not disappoint myself. you as reader could have a different choices, because I don't even know if I ever had great opportunities or interesting stories to tell, indeed I believed that my life its quite simple and not at all extraordinary, maybe even boring... but, whatsoever I try to do this just for the fact to write and like I say before to documentary a journey on to Be better, that its what life its for, isn't it?.
Ahogandose
Se siente de la mierda estar en el fondo y no tener ni una idea de como salir de ésta.
Así que he decidido mantener un diario en linea que documente los altibajos de esta tarea.
No estoy tan cómoda con la idea, de hecho creo que es estúpida y pretenciosa intentar que otros (ójala nunca) lean mis confesiones acerca de un camino desconocido para mi, pero creo que es una éspecie de compromiso personal hacerlo. No sé si sea capaz de hacerlo o incluso de lograr escribir éste diario. Es por eso que te involucro en esto y me comprometo a desarrollar disciplina para mantener al día en esta aventura de mi vida.
Este es el comienzo de estar conciente de mi vida, las cosas que haga y las decisiones que tome al involucar a otros a ser testigos de mis fallas, revéses y éxitos,involucarles es como decir "no hagas algo estupido, hay alguien que te esta viendo", Espero no decepcionarme a mi misma, tú como lector puedes tener diferentes opciones, puesto a que no sé sí quiera si he tenido alguna vez buenas oportunidades o cosas interesantes que contar, incluso creo que mi vida es simple y aburrida, nada fuera de lo común, Sin embargo, lo intento hacer solo por el hecho de escribir y como dije antes, en documentar un camino en ser mejor, que de eso se trata la vida, o no?.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario